Monday, January 19, 2009

Attempting To Clean The Bathroom

I made a list of all the things I needed to take care of in my house today. With the help of  Hunka Burnin’ Love (my ever-loving husband), I am on schedule and things are quickly getting crossed off the list. With one exception:

Cleaning my bathroom.

I have so much junk in there, it’s not even funny. Every time I even attempt to begin, I get stuck in the bathroom doorway because I can't figure out where to begin or what to do with it all when I finally finish. It's not like I'm a pack rat or anything, but when it comes to bath, body and beauty? Fuggedaboutit. The last dregs of lotion in a bottle? Don't throw it out! I can combine it with the dregs from my other four bottles of lotion! That unopened jar of facial moisturizer? I don’t use it or like it, but never mind that! It was free!

People, I have three, full-sized deodorant sticks under my sink. It takes me 10 months to finish one. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THREE STICKS!? And it’s not like I can donate these items either. My only option? Chuck 'em. Oh, what a terrible waste! I hate that I am the reason Target is not suffering in this economy. I don’t blow my wad at Barneys or Saks. I do it in the toiletry aisles of Target.

What to do, what to do? I want “Clean Bathroom” crossed off my list, man! That's why I’m sitting on my couch writing about it instead of doing the deed...

Calgon, take me away… and save the box, I could reuse it someday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...