Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

It’s Sunday, February 1, 2009. You know what that means? It’s Super Bowl Sunday. But guess what? My husband is working today, so I don’t have to watch it!

Yippee!

I scroll the guide on our TV only to find that there isn’t anything to watch! What? No rerun of “Sleepless In Seattle”? What about a marathon of “The Brady Bunch”? Nothing?

I’m watching the Super Bowl.

How is this fair? Today, HBL isn’t here to take over the whole house! I can watch whatever I want, without seeing someone roll their eyes! But there isn’t anything worth watching on TV today. Buuugghh.

Maybe I’ll go to the library. It’ll probably be deserted today… Tailgate party in the Technical Manuals aisle! Woo! Woo!

Side note: I know these athletes are wearing padding and all, but some of these butts are fantastic!

4 comments:

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

Hey there! I am glad you stopped by! I had to laugh about you not knowing what you were going to have to do since you have the luck of no having to watch the super bowl!!!!!

Tess said...

Thanks for joining the Follow Me club! I am now following you. We had fun with our Super Bowl party and we won!!

Fearless Mom said...

you can give your husband the plays. i'm sure he'll love that.

Veronica Lee said...

Hi Jennifer. I'm passing to you the 'Life Grand Award'. Grab it from my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...