What have you done for me late-lee? OooooOOOooOOOohhh, yeah!
And you know what my blog said in response (and with an attitude)? It said:
I'm more than a hobby, girlfriend! I'm your therapist! I'm your quasi online diary! Hello? I keep you from turning straight loco from all the craziness you insist on surrounding yourself with!
My blog speaks truth. What my blog has done for me so far can be summed up in two little words: a lot. So, this week’s Top Ten Tuesday, I will list the top ten things it has done for my life.
The Top Ten Things That My Blog Does For Me
- Keeps me sane by letting me ‘share my feelings’
- Connects me with cool mommies around the world
- Allows me to practice and improve my writing skills
- Keeps me honest - ‘coz if I write something untruthful, my sister will call me out
- Keeps me in touch with my surroundings as I look out for good post topics
- Helps me use ‘big’ words, words other than ‘poo-poo’, ‘ba-ba’, and ‘um-um’
- Makes me laugh – some of the comments I get on my posts crack me up!
- Informed me that being a mommy makes me part of the Super Awesome Club
- Forces me to learn patience - especially when dealing with a temperamental internet connection, Blogger, etc., etc.
- Keeps my brain from turning into mush