Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oh, How Tweet!

My original post for today was going to be a big whiny, pity party about how Facebook is my cyberstalking enabler (yes, that’s right). But while I was at my kitchen sink, washing out my pumping horns and bottles, I started thinking, “I just got home from vacation. Who comes home from vacation and starts complaining? Who does that?”

So I’m not going to do that.

But as you know, whining sure does take up a lot of energy! I was tapped out of ideas and having a hard time coming up with something else to write about. So I brainstormed. Then ate grapes. Then brainstormed some more. A million things popped into my head, but all of them got shot down when I couldn’t write more than two sentences. So, as my offering to you, here is a list of the Top Ten random things I might have blogged about if there was enough behind them to be more than a Tweet on Twitter.

Enjoy!

My Top Ten Better-As-A-Tweet Topics

  1. How do news anchorwomen get such perfect hair?
  2. I like my earlobes. They remind me of my grandpa’s
  3. I got new eyeglasses. Now I look like a sophisticated Japanese Exchange Student, and I’m not even Japanese!
  4. Russell Crowe can do any accent in the world perfectly
  5. CM is to his Exersaucer, as most men are to opera
  6. I have heat rash on my neck
  7. I love HBL. I’m staring at him and making googly eyes right now
  8. I’m wearing shorts for PJs. Spring is here
  9. My bangs. When will I figure them out?
  10. Wherever I go, there is a weird morning breath/subtle spoiling broccoli smell. Is that my mouth?

10 comments:

Quiskaeya said...

Hehe! Lol @ #5. I just got a new pair of glasses too.

Tami said...

your too funny! I liked the weird morning breath/subtle broccoli smell. LOL.

Jessica said...

Looks like you came up with a post. Thanks for sharing those random things.

Kimberly said...

Anchorwomen do have perfect hair dont they? I like one of our local gals cause even though her hair is perfect one eye is bigger than the other and it always throws things a little off for me.

Jennifer said...

@Kimberly - ROTFL!

Annette Piper said...

You know, there are some good ideas there....maybe when you're feeling settled you can explore some of them further!?

FaithChick said...

LOL!! too Cute! I have these days too.

Kristen Andrews said...

that is a good list, the hair well they have stylist that give them teh perfect blow out every day, that is my dream to have a stylist do my hair every day.

Fiona said...

So, the last one? That sounds bloggable!

Tammy said...

Those are awesome twitters -- lol

I found you via Follow Me Club - I am now following

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...