I know it’s been sad here the past couple days (understandably so), so I was grateful to see that Suzanne from Shabby Chicks and Swoozie from Mommy Kingdom both tagged me in this fun “8 Things” meme. I need a pick me up, let’s lighten the mood!
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
- Someone inventing a “Pause” button for life
- Visiting Europe again
- Getting regular sleep – this is possible with older kids, right?
- Taking a shower sometime in the next couple of days
- Watching my baby grow up into a cool guy
- For my pixie hair to grow longer
- The day extra butter on my popcorn at the movies becomes healthy
- Eating Pizookie very soon
8 Things I Did Yesterday
- Ate leftover steak and potato salad at 11:50 pm… calories eaten before midnight don’t count…
- Watched a crazy little boy pretend to shoot me at Target
- Changed three poopie diapers
- Caught up on reading all the blogs I subscribe too. PHEW!
- Watched the NBA Playoffs. Who the? What the?
- Got to brush my teeth! Yippee!
- Took a ten minute nap
- Ate Taco Bell… I know…
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
- Live in Paris
- Pay off all our credit card debt yesterday
- Get my pre-baby butt back
- Take a nap every day
- Read a book without interruption
- Go to the movies
- Go to the gym
- Win the lottery
8 Shows I Watch On TV
(But why only eight? Don’t you know I’m a TV addict?)
- 30 Rock
- American Idol
- Ugly Betty
- Today Show (I especially love Hoda and Kathy Lee’s segment)
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Biggest Loser
- The Office
8 People I Tag
If you’re reading this, I tag YOU! Send me a word back letting me know if you do it, and I’ll come over to your blog and read your awesome answers!