This afternoon, while we were playing with his infamous stacking cups, he stopped a moment to look at my hair. He must not have liked it, because in the next moment, he was pulling it out of my head.
No one told me my body was a multifaceted wonder:
- Face, Stomach = Trampoline, Bongo Drums
- Feet = Speed Bumps
- Arms, Legs, and Back = Scratching Post
- Fingers, Chin = Teether, Pacifier
- Hair = Tug Toy, Rope
- Eyes, Ears, and Mouth = Playdoh
- Boobs = The Refrigerator, Step Stool
Today, it’s a hand, but tomorrow? Oh, the possibilities!