Friday, April 10, 2009

Jack of All Trades

This morning, I woke up to a very strange sensation: Monkey using my face as a trampoline.

This afternoon, while we were playing with his infamous stacking cups, he stopped a moment to look at my hair. He must not have liked it, because in the next moment, he was pulling it out of my head.

No one told me my body was a multifaceted wonder:

  1. Face, Stomach = Trampoline, Bongo Drums
  2. Feet = Speed Bumps
  3. Arms, Legs, and Back = Scratching Post
  4. Fingers, Chin = Teether, Pacifier
  5. Hair = Tug Toy, Rope
  6. Eyes, Ears, and Mouth = Playdoh
  7. Boobs = The Refrigerator, Step Stool

Today, it’s a hand, but tomorrow? Oh, the possibilities!

10 comments:

Fiona said...

OK ... step stool? That cracked me up -- I got a little shelf going on myself!

Tami said...

Mouth and ears playdoh! LOL!
Ooh the fun of babies! I don't call my older children boys.. I call them mutants. My body was distorted when I delivered them! I'm still their step stool ..except they use my head now instead of my boobs..LOL

Suburbia Steph said...

I totally get that! My toddler seems to think my boobs are his personal bongos! He thinks it's so damn funny! Must be a boy thing...

ModernMom said...

LOL This one made me laugh. I was so glad when the boobs were no longer the pacifier in this house!

blueviolet said...

You really are a jack of all trades! I love this! It's so funny and unbelievably true!

Joanne + Michelle, kookie girls clothing said...

Very funny! I love reading your blog and thanks for skipping on over to kookie!

Joanne

Swoozie said...

LOL! #7 is the sad sad truth, isn't it?!

Kimberly said...

I cant wait for the day that my boobs aren't pacifiers anymore! I haven't been able to go out and have a drink with the girls in a year and a half. Stay tuned for a drunk mommy update...

Veronica Lee said...

Happy Easter!

Deb said...

Love the run down...my shelf/step stool is now my stomach :) #7 seemed to shrink once it wasn't the refrigerator anymore!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...