A couple hours later, Monkey woke up, crying. HBL was sound asleep, so I went to Monkey’s room to put him back down. When I turned to leave the room, I saw an ’unwrapped’, dirty diaper laying on the floor next to the baby’s clothes hamper. The diaper was obviously thrown aside mid-change!
Normally, something like this would make me tear my hair out, but I took a couple deep breaths and thought, “At least he changed the diaper.”
So here I am, blogging about it. And using it as Top Ten Tuesday material.
The Top Ten Things HBL Does That Makes Me Bananas
- Doesn’t clean his toilet bowl
- Doesn’t clean up after himself when he cooks or makes something to eat
- Repeats stories like a grandpa
- Leaves the dishes to pile in the sink
- Asks me the same question ten times in a day. And genuinely thinks each time is the first
- Considers everything on TV (except sports) to be a soap opera
- Sees dog poop/puke on the floor, but leaves it for me to clean up
- Stares blankly at me when I ask him a question, any question
- In a discussion, if he feels uncomfortable, changes the subject by farting or making a joke
- Boldly tells me to ‘relax’
I love my husband, oh so much.