Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Your Nose Is Not A Garden. Stop Digging.

**If you are easily grossed out or have trouble with bodily fluids in general, do NOT read this post**

It seems that my husband has not had his fill of blog attention this week.

Yesterday, I dedicated a whole Top Ten Tuesday to his habits. And today, today he thought to practice personal hygiene in the family room.

Here is our conversation:

Me: What are you doing?

(HBL, digging in his nose)

Me: Use a tissue.

(Digging)

Me: Get a tissue, PLEASE!

HBL (laughing): What? I’m not ashamed to dig my nose.

Me: I don’t care about you digging your nose, I care about you not using a tissue!

(Continues to dig, using every finger on this hand)

Me: Ugh, do you have to use every finger on your hand?

HBL: Every one, except my thumb. It’s too big.

Me: Dude, PLEASE get a tissue.

HBL (Still digging): (About his booger) It’s too slimy, I can’t get it with my fingers…

Me: GET A TISSUE!

(Walks to the tissue box. Uses the tissue. Digs with no luck)

HBL: I give up. I guess I’ll wait till it hardens. You gotta be patient.

Me: I’m writing this up on my blog.

HBL: I don’t care… Wanna take a picture?

11 comments:

blueviolet said...

LMAO, when I saw the title I was thinking you had to be talking to a child. Well, apparently I was right. ;)

Lady Christie said...

LMAO at least my husband isn't the only nose picker.

Tami said...

hahahah, men and tissue don't go together in the same sentence! At least he didn't do a snot rocket! Ooh those are the coolest. *laffs.

My boys are known for them. lol

Manic Mother said...

Uggh! Boys and men are so gross!

ModernMom said...

LOL I guess men never grow up. I was sure this was going to be a post about a child. Ha

Steph said...

I think this had the reverse effect on me, I for one think ya'll are the coolest couple ever and want to be friends immediately!

Kimberly said...

And we wonder where our little boys learn all their bad habits from! Loved the title of this post BTW.

Mary K Brennan said...

YUCK!

ahappyhippy mom said...

LMAO!!!! Some men just don't care about hygiene! Your husband is hysterical! Love it! My husband on the other hand is the complete opposite! He spends WAY more time in the mirror than me and is so clean I swear he squeaks!

Fearless Mom said...

you should call his bluff next time and post the picture!

Helene said...

Eeeeewwwwww, I was so sure this post was gonna be about your child!!!!! Hubby should know better! LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...