Friday, May 15, 2009

We All Scream For Ice Cream - AF


According to An Island Life: 

"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response."


Friends. You should know something. I've been extremely lazy this week. Okay, fine, I've been extremely lazy the past couple of weeks. Hence, my foray into the world of memes.

Don't get me wrong, I love me some memes. But one can't meme every day, which is what it seems like I've been doing lately. But come on! There are some pretty fantastic memes out there that are fun to play, and oh-so-easy on the mommy brain, you know? That’s why I'm going to meme again. Today. On a Friday. Aloha Friday!

So here's my question:

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

It's starting to get warm around these parts, and when it’s hot like this, all I want to do is kick back, relax, and enjoy some ice cream! My all-time favorite flavor is Baskin Robbins Rocky Road. *drooling* When I was pregnant, I would call HBL at work to pick up two cups of ice cream for me on his way home: the first cup to eat right away, and the second cup to eat the following day, while I thought about what I wanted him to pick up for me again...

Hmmm…

I have to go. I have to give HBL a call…


If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at today's installation of Aloha Friday at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

23 comments:

PINKMONKEY said...

I just bought some watermelon sherbert and I had it for breakfast, lunch, and a snack. Maybe it is a little too good.

Momstart said...

chocolate chocolate chip cookie dough

sues2u2 said...

I love burnt almond fudge plus most things w/ pb.

LZ said...

Almond joy! Yum...I could eat it every day. Though when I was pregnant, I ate a daily hot fudge sundae with chocolate chip ice cream

Millionaire Maker said...

you picked the perfect meme (how do you pronounce that anyway?). i love ice cream! especially jamoca, strawberry, pistachio, really any flavor.

Lyndsey said...

Yum! I'll go for mint icecream..the green kind. :-)

ModernMom said...

Oh right now its Peaunt Butter Chocolate. mmmmm chocolate and peanut butter together!

Becca said...

I love marbled fudge and mint chocolate chip!

Zeemaid said...

I'm still a die hard french vanilla flavour fan but lately strawberries starting to come out on top.

The Daily Dean Chronicals said...

YUMMY!!!! My favorite is Hagan Daz Coffee!!!!!!

Insanity Kim said...

Well for me it about the compilation of ingredients; I basically want an icecream smothered in hot fudge. Could be vanilla, pralines and cream, chocolate, mint, etc. I don't care. In fact just pour the fudge down my throat.

Wait...aren't we doing some get fit, watch your weight thingie somewhere?

AudreyO said...

I really like the frozen yogurt from Costco. I get the swirl.

Manic Mother said...

Cake batter, and cotton candy...yum.

Stef4916 said...

Soo many...but really anything with cheesecake in it...like black raspberry cheesecake...mmmmm!

Erin @ Closing Time said...

Chocolate chip cookie dough or mint chocolate chip!

Courtney said...

bryers mint choc chip --- honestly I could eat the entire carton in one sitting.

Jenjen © GottaLoveMom said...

I love Rocky Road, too...and everytime we go to VT, I pig-out on B&J's Cherry Garcia..

Have a great weekend!

PS - I love reading people's meme or tag but I'm not good at it..

Kristen Andrews said...

Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Cherry Garcia. But I really love just a basic hot fudge sundae.

Helene said...

Ben and Jerry's Phish Food. It's a fantastic mix of chocolate ice cream, caramel and marshmellow with huge chunks of chocolate fish mixed throughout. It's seriously orgasmic!

deeps said...

Think of coming down to india?
It s started to rain here ..

Banteringblonde said...

Bryers Mint Choc Chip ....yummy!

schnider_am said...

Oh that is a hard one. I love chocolate. I also really like mint chocolate chip too.

Nap Warden said...

I'm a Neapolitan girl:P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...