Friday, June 26, 2009

Mr. Sandman, Bring Me A Dream - AF

According to An Island Life: 

"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response."



I tried really hard to stay asleep this morning because I was dreaming about Simon Baker.


In my dream, we were about to rehearse a scene from some play we were both cast in. Problem was, my Mommy Brain kept hearing Monkey far off in the distance, stirring and threatening to wake up. I fought as hard as I could to stay in the dream, ‘cause I had a pretty good feeling I was going to end up kissing Simon Baker. But Monkey Stuff woke up, and Simon took that as his cue to dissipate into the finest mist I’ve seen to date.

*sigh*

This week’s question:

Who would you like to rehearse a kissing scene with in a dream?

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at today's installation of Aloha Friday at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

28 comments:

Night Owl Mama said...

LOL um Hmmmm that's a hard one oh umm
I guess RYan Seacrest that's the only person I can think of lol

I'm sure there is someone else but I' tired and probably should go to bed

Angela said...

Right now I am really in the mood for some Ryan Reynolds.

Tami said...

LOL, I loved it when my kids would wake me up from one of those dreams. I'd laugh and say.. Oooh man there went prince charming! Thanks a lot guys! Booooo, you ruined it.

Innocent eyes staring back .. I'd grin and grab'um kiss them on the forehead open the blanket pat the bed and say com'on! in ya goooooooo.
I guess I'll spoon with you.. and forget all about Jay Hernandez! LOL

I am Harriet said...

Paul Newman like 20 years ago :)

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/hot-friday.html

lz said...

Robert Pattinson. Hands down...But, I'd like him to shower and brush his teeth first...

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

Matthew McConaughey!!! Have a beautiful day and Sweet Dreams everyone!

Deni said...

Johnny Depp

Manic Mother said...

I agree Johnny Depp, or Orlando Bloom.

kiddiescorner said...

I'm so young and find Richad Gere so damn sexy so him :O)

Drahdrah said...

I love The Rock !

Mommy24cs said...

Jake Gyllenhaal or Gerard Butler please :o)

Veronica Lee said...

Dennis Quaid twenty years ago!!

blueviolet said...

OH sweetheart, I need me some Johnny Depp.

Pamela Kramer said...

oh yes, Johnny Depp!

Kim said...

Matthew McConaughey!

~*~ Melissa ~*~ said...

Brad Pitt

Kekibird said...

Ryan Reynolds.....yum!

Shelly said...

I'll take my hubby's kisses any day even in my dreams!

Nina said...

Paul Walker, those blue eyes get me every time.

Bonnie said...

I'm with...Simon is HOT HOT HOT

Kristen Andrews said...

hmmm just one? Bill on True Blood

Maricel said...

I actually had a dream just last night, that I was with Robert Pattinson, and we were filming a scene wherein he died due to some villain trying to poison him and I was doing a mouth to mouth thing (CPR) to save his life. It was weird really, vague but clear at the same time. I really don't know. LOL!

Suddenly, my husband woke me up and told me that I should get ready for work (I work midnight). >_<

By the way. Just subscribed your blog via my Google Reader, through Mom Bloggers Club's Follow Me Club. =)

Maricel --- Momhood Moments

I'm also building my blogroll too. Care for a link exchange?

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Cute and I am not even going to go there BUT I wanted to stop by from SITS and share some comment love!

Stacie said...

Hmmm that's a hard decision... How about Ben Affleck.

kailani said...

I would have to say Johnny Depp!

Six Feet Under Blog said...

I would have to say Edward from Twilight!

Early Pregnancy Symptoms said...

After watching The Proposal, I have to say Ryan Reynolds. Whhoaa!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Edward from Twilight.
Oh and I am still laughing about the post below! LOVED IT!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...