As I blog hop around Cyberspace, one thing is for certain: everyone is head over heels in love with their husbands, and these men seem to be perfect.
… I must be the only one who married the ‘other kind’ of guy, then.
Don’t get me wrong, HBL has wonderful characteristics, like, he feeds me (the true way to my heart), he only rolls his eyes once when I tell him I need to go shopping, and he lets me stay glued to Dreamboat almost twenty-four seven, so I can blog, and write, and surf the net!
I know, I know, he sounds pretty awesome already – especially the bit about him feeding me – but listen, nobody’s perfect. His feet stink, he doesn’t always ‘get’ me, and he refuses to go to the movies with me to watch chick flicks. Um, hello? I am married to an imperfect being.
In which case, I will use this week’s Top Ten Tuesday to list all the things it would take for my husband to become the Perfect Man. But hey, I’ll take him just the way he is now… I love my baby daddy!
The Top Ten Things That Would Make My Husband Perfect
- Cleans his bathroom regularly and without my asking
- Wakes up in the middle of the night to tend to the baby
- Gives me unsolicited neck and back rubs
- Never questions any shopping bags I may carry into the house
- Doesn’t complain about my magazine addiction
- Wears whatever I tell him to, without complaint
- Stops using farting as a way to get out of serious talk
- Quits driving like a maniac and blaming other drivers for having to use his ‘defensive’ driving skills
- Actually listens to me when I talk to him – no glazed over look and mindless nodding
- Reads my mind
Happy Tuesday relaxing!