Yes, dear readers, what you just read is correct: this is the last Top Ten Tuesday…
Because we’re moving it to Thursdays!
That’s right! Beginning next week, Top Ten Tuesday will become Top Ten Thursday! And not only is the day changing, but I’ve got two, count ‘em, TWO, Top Ten Thursday co-owners! *Doing my Happy Dance*
My partners-in-crime, you ask? They are Lynette from My Messy Paradise and Sara from Domestically Challenged!
Stay tuned for more Top Ten Thursday news and events by visiting our sites. And hey! Give these awesome ladies a visit at their bloggy homes. You’ll find yourself laughing and busting a pant seam before you know it!
And now (drum roll, please)...
The final installation of Top Ten Tuesday!
Dedicated to my husband and all the fantastic people that make up the NFL. Because, without the NFL, I would be stuck watching “Deadliest Catch.” All. Year. Long.
The Top Ten Reasons I Love Football Season
- It’s a great husband babysitter – when football is on, I can do whatever I want without interruption
- I can spend hours on the computer without fear of judgment from you-know-who
- Eating chips! … Since chips and football go hand in hand…
- Maybe this will be the year my 49ers will stage a comeback... I can hear you laughing…
- The Super Bowl commercials
- Since HBL will be preoccupied, I can watch all the chick flicks I want. Of course, on the smaller TV *wink*
- HBL + Football = I get to catch up on reading
- When his team wins, I have a husband who is happy to help around the house!
- Football season makes my hubs happy. Therefore, I am happy
- Did I mention all the awesome greasy food?
Happy Tuesday relaxing!