Top Ten Tuesday News: Just wanted to thank the ladies who responded to my plea last week to save TTT! In the coming weeks, I’ll be introducing my new partners-in-crime, so come by and meet them! Thanks for your support!
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is rather boring. Boring because I am delirious with travel fatigue, yet have a To-Do list that appeared out of thin air as soon as I stepped foot onto the airplane.
It’s a quarter to midnight and we just got home. First, our flight was delayed. Second, when we got to our car, the battery was dead. And third, when we got home and turned on the water, it was brown.
Welcome home, eh?
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday: The Mundane. The Boring. The To-Do List After Vacation.
Top Ten Things I Have To Do When I Get Home From Vacation
1. Water the plants – yes people, I have managed to keep some alive
2. Unpack. Boring
3. Do laundry. Again, BORING
4. Figure out why brown water is coming out of my house pipes
5. Figure out how to brush my teeth without using brown water
6. Figure out how I’ll be able to shower without using brown water, since I couldn’t take my normal ‘I-was-stuck-on-a-plane-and-lugging-around-suitcases-and-a-baby-all-day’ shower last night. Eeew.
7. Get M. Onkey back on schedule so that I can have some peace
8. Find my cell phone charger – where the heck is it?!
9. Quit eating like I’m still on vacation
10. Pick up our dogs from the kennel and hope that in their excitement, they don’t pee on me… which happens eighty percent of the time. I hate wearing wet, pee shoes
Why not take a break and play Top Ten Tuesday? Grab my button, choose your Top Ten topic (or use mine!), post it on your blog, and let me know! I'd love to come over and see your list!
Happy Tuesday relaxing!