As much as I’ve been pining away for the iPhone, I refuse to go to AT&T. So what’s a girl who’s jonesing hard for a smartphone to do?
I know, I know, a lot of you may be thinking, “Oh, hoooh! If she were really hard core, NOTHING would stop her from getting an iPhone. Not even AT&T!” But I tell you now, folks, unless AT&T paid for my family plan, gave me and HABL free phones, and then offered us insurance on the uninsurable iPhone, ‘taint gonna happen.
And so, with a smile on my face and a new phone in hand, I give you the top ten reasons why I love my Blackberry.
Top Ten Reasons Why I Love My Blackberry
- Internet: anytime, anywhere. Must. Feed. The. Beast.
- I feel like I’m a Jetson with this mini computer in my pocket. Mini computer in my pocket? That’s like saying I own a time machine!
- Mobile tweeting – ‘nuff said
- I can hold my head up high whenever I talk to my family, as I was the last hold out. The trash talking at family reunions is so over
- Modern times? I’m here! No more T9 texting for me!
- It makes me feel complete: my inner child always felt stupid pulling out my Brick when surrounded by phones as thin as sliced cheese
- I’m ready for the next blogger conference. Heeey!
- I can have my email sent directly to my phone *Angels singing*
- With my old provider, I could sit in three different places on my couch to get good service, marginal service, or no service at all! Whaaa happaaa? Switching cell phone providers has been fantastic!
- It’s like the electronic version of a warm, gooey cinnamon roll made by Paula Dean. Mmm…