Posting has been sporadic at best here, no? I am very sorry. It’s not that real life has taken over my free time so completely that I haven’t had a moment to get online - I have been reading up on your blogs. It’s just that my reader is so chock-full of awesome blogs, in order to keep up with you all and still have enough time to take care of my real life these days, I have had to sacrifice two things: commenting and posting.
Me so sorry. Me bad bloggy friend.
So, I’m on a mission this 2010: to get my ducks in a row and write. And write. And comment. And write. It may not be that I post as much as I used to, now that Monkey is literally eating/screaming/jumping/wrecking me out of house and home, but I have a goal to balance out life in 2010 and not turn myself into a couch potato. Because, if you don’t know me by now, I love me some starchy root vegetable.
Would you like to see what has been taking up my valuable blogging time? Here’s the short list:
- Monkey jumping. On everything.
- Monkey having tantrums. About everything.
- House hunting
- Monkey biting me/pulling at everything. On my person.
- The holidays
- Auditions and career building
- Monkey not sleeping through the night yet (!@#$%^&*!!!)
- Talks of adding another baby into the mix (how will this be possible if #7 is still in play?)
- Me worrying about getting fat. Oh wait. Change getting into being
- Did I mention Monkey AND house hunting?
As you can see (and I’m sure most of you know first hand), I’ve had to do a lot of prioritizing in my life because of this list, and still, still it’s crazy.
Honestly, if you would have asked me three years ago if I thought my life would be crazy and hectic and out of control just by getting married and having ONE child (how do you moms with more than one do it?!), I would have poo-pooed you and said I had it in the bag.
Man. Was I an ignoramus.
Anyway, I hope you all are enjoying the beginning of your 2010!