Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Roly Poly - WW

This past week, my family drove up to Northern California for a long needed visit. We acted like tourists and rode the ferry to San Francisco and drove to Napa to visit wine country. Ahhh, the beauty of my mom's house being centrally located!

Anyway, on our drive out to wine country, my son and my niece found this little guy on the road leading up to one of the wineries we visited. And boy, were they ever taken with him: "Agh! Auntie! A bug!" "No Mommy! I scary!"

You get the idea...


NERD ALERT: Wanna learn a little more about the humble Roly Poly? Check him out on Wikipedia!


Have fun and a great Wednesday, everyone!



For more Wordless Wednesday or Mostly Wordless Wednesday, visit

3 comments:

aseedinspired.com said...

with that backdrop it looks prehistoric like a trylabyte or something...err...i think that is what they were called.
Love the pic.
Tee

Well, hello there! said...

Thanks for stopping by, T!

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

My kids loved collecting roly polies when they were a little younger. One of my kids couldn't say "roly poly" so she called them "susubees". lol
Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up for Wordless Wednesday. Hope you're having a great weekend. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...