Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summer's Here, But It Brought Along The Chafage - WW

Wah. Wah.

You’d think the long bout with unseasonably cool weather, I’d be happy for the summer to finally find it’s way to Las Vegas. I mean, Summer equals Lake Time for our family. And with the warmer weather, I’d get to ride in the boat and see things like this every weekend:


But, when one is in one’s third trimester of pregnancy, one does not appreciate the heat as much as one would if one were in one’s ‘regular’ body, if you know what I mean. Because, let’s face it, besides the ridiculous amounts of chafage going on, my pregnant body is dealing with:
  1. Pregnancy Nose (a.k.a “I’ve Temporarily Turned Into A Bloodhound). This does not bode well for me, considering hot weather causes people to sweat. And sweat often equals SMELL. Specifically BODY ODOR SMELLS.
  2. Did I mention bloat? In the high heat of Summer? Bloat?...
  3. Pregnancy bathing suits. Need I say more?
  4. I can’t see (or reach) my feet + Sandal Wearing Weather = I will be wearing boots everyday for public safety reasons.
The moral of the story is: I hope I can survive I enjoy this Summer while being pregnant.


For more Wordless Wednesday fun, visit 5 Minutes For Mom!

3 comments:

kailani said...

I remember being miserable while pregnant during the Summer. I don't do well in hot weather. Hope it goes by quickly for you!

ICStarzz said...

oh no! Best of luck to you!

-Samantha
www.KreativeKaring.com

Jennifer said...

Thanks, you guys! I'm gonna need all the luck I can get! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...