Friday, July 29, 2011

Cookies + Late Nights = Mommy's Little Secret


According to An Island Life: 

"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response."


Last night at 9:45p (when Hubs and Monkey went to bed), I decided to bake some chocolate chip cookies. I made fifteen of them. At 11:16p, there were only five cookies left.

*sigh*

My question today:

What kind of things/activities do you reserve just for yourself? 
Do you have something you like to do after your family goes to bed?


If you’d like to participate in Aloha Friday, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at today's installation at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!




8 comments:

The Busy Coconut said...

I love to blog, but I also love to sew when no one is around.

JamericanSpice said...

Blogging is mine. I do it. It helps me. Sometimes I'm too selfish with the itme to do it.

riverinmoon said...

blogging and reading! night is the only time i can spare for myself.

Julie from Momspective said...

I love the weather channel. I bore the hell out of people. When I'm free I go sing karaoke.

Becca said...

I like watching tv...no one interrupts me :)

Cathi said...

I usually catch up online or watch a good film that no one else might be interested in. ;D

kailani said...

I usually catch up on blogging when all the kids are asleep. I also like to watch shows that the kids can't watch like Criminal Minds or Sex and the City! :-)


Aloha - Kailani
An Island Life

Alicia said...

LOL..NETFLIX!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...