Tuesday, July 19, 2011

San Francisco Muni's F Line - WW

Today, I’m posting this picture to help me get over a touch of homesickness. I think because I’m getting so close to having my new baby, I’m starting to miss my family and wishing they could be here with me.

Also, it's just so hot here in the desert and I want my Mommy.

“San
Pictured: SF Muni F Line - “Chicago” Streetcar

If you want to learn a little more about San Francisco’s historic streetcars, visit www.sfmta.com for more information. It may make you want to visit San Francisco just a leetle beet more.


For more Wordless Wednesday or Mostly Wordless Wednesday, 

4 comments:

Mary K Brennan said...

It's been a while Girl. Happy to hear you're expecting again. I haven't been to San Francisco yet, but hear it is beautiful. I would be homesick too if I came from such a great place. Take Care.

Good Girl Gone Green said...

San Francisco is on my to-do visit list!

Cassy said...

Congratulations in advance for having a baby soon! Just like you, i always wish my mom to be around when i will be giving birth soon.



Cassy from Guitar Made Easy

Jennifer said...

Thank you, Cassy! And yes, there's nothing like having my mom around to feel like everything's going to be alright! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...