As you may notice, I took this picture from the passenger seat of our car.
I took it from the passenger seat of our car because I wasn’t taking the picture from the sidewalk, getting ready to walk into the casino.
I wasn’t walking into the casino because I seem to have misplaced the younger, cooler version of myself.
These days (years?) I don’t want to stay up till five in the morning. Plus, I just hate being around all those drunken crazies who think that “Sexy, Party Clothing” means:
- A scarf for a top (I kid you not, I saw it with my own eyes!!!)
- A three inch long mini skirt
- Heels so high they end up walking barefoot or with that awkward ‘bent-knee limp/drag' technique
- So much cologne it gives anyone who passes by a headache
- So much hair gel it looks like a rubber hair wig
- Shirts unbuttoned down to the navel
- Pointy-toed shoes (Why?)
Anyway, I enjoy the Strip like any other local: driving by from the safety of my car.