Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Postpartum Party Favors- WW

Items for Postpartum Healing

I hear you: You call these party favors? What kind of party IS this???

Don't you remember, my friends? These are the favors that go hand-in-hand with the exclusive party only mothers are invited to: The "Operation: Put Humpty Dumpty Back Together Again" extravaganza! Remember? All events happen "downstairs"? Ahhhh...  

Fun times. Oh yes. Fun. Times.


For more Wordless Wednesday or Mostly Wordless Wednesday, 

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Too funny! I almost consider myself lucky for needing a c-section...no need for some of that stuff! Hope you're feeling well soon!

blueviolet said...

OUCH!!! I hope you won't be at that party too long!

Party Of Four said...

Hilarious! I remember that. Of course it was only a few months ago. I feel our pain! lol

Anne said...

LOL! Ha! I remember that party well. All events happening downstairs - ouch! There are also events happening in the chest area. Especially if you have a baby with a strong clamp! More ouch. But all so worth it, right?

MSRheinlander @KUWTR said...

LOL... I never really thought about them being party favors!! However they are definitely NEEDED!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...