Monday, September 5, 2011

Potty Training… On My Feet

My little guy is speeding along the Potty Training Super Highway with flying colors! Well, I mean, sure, he only pees while sitting on the potty and he still poops in his Pull-Ups (though, he is super proud to let me know after he’s gone), but at least he’s peeing in a bowl! That’s cause for celebration, right?!

Child's Potty Seat


One thing that motivates him to pee in the pot is helping me empty it out. And usually, he’ll wait for me to get a firm grip on it before dumping it in the toilet.

Not so the other day.

In a state of foggy Mommy Mode, I was half a second too slow and Monkey emptied it out alone… all over my legs and feet. Ugh.

I think I would have been more pleased with his helpfulness had he dumped it on me after getting attacked by jellyfish, but I wasn’t lucky enough, apparently.

Oh well. You win some, you lose some and sometimes you just get peed on.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...