Friday, September 23, 2011

Thanks For The Mammaries - AF


According to An Island Life: 

"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response."


Anything having to do with my boobs these days can be described in one word: SENSITIVE.

If someone looks at them, I can feel it. If someone talks about them, I can feel it. If someone thinks about them, I can feel it. And generally speaking, the only two people who find my boobs fascinating enough to look/talk/think about them on a daily basis are my newborn and my husband.

I’m trying to stick with it, as opposed to just exclusively pumping (much, much less traumatic for me), but some days the “someone-is-sucking-razor-blades-and-needles-from-my-breasts” feeling is unbearable.

My question today:

Did you say no to breastfeeding and pump exclusively or use formula? 


If you’d like to participate in Aloha Friday, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at today's installation of Aloha Friday at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...