Monday, October 24, 2011

Being On A Diet Is Ruining My Appetite

I just ate a single serving of Goldfish crackers. Fifty five of ‘em. Instinctually, you’re thinking “Woo hoo! FIFTY FIVE?! That’s A LOT!” Nope. After eating those precious fifty five pieces, I realized I didn’t feel as satiated as I usually do. You know why? Because I require two hundred twenty.

Photo by Pewari
That's four servings.

Yikes.

I don’t know what I think about that. But I do know how I feel: Sad! Both because the amount of crackers they’ve deemed a serving size must be meant for a toddler, but also because I need Four. Servings. to feel like I got my proper eat on! Have mercy.


When those carb-y treats were gone, don’t think I didn’t lick the salt off my fingers and the bowl.

I’m hungry.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

LOL!! This made me laugh! Scary to think how many servings would fill ME up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...