Thursday, October 20, 2011

I’m An Influencer

I don’t know if you use Klout to measure your ability to influence others online, but I do because I am obsessed with numbers. But just a little bit. Well, okay, a lot. But not really.

Anyway, the other day I was checking out my Klout score and noticed that Klout believed I was an "influencer" in some very particular topics. However, one topic I found was a little weird:



TEETH? I don’t write that much about teeth, do I? At least not enough to deem myself an “influencer”, I don’t think! I mean, if you have to post about a topic a gazillion times in order to be considered an influencer on it, then I don’t see how I’ve earned the teeth “award”. The only times I ever write about teeth are when I don’t get to brush mine.

Wait.

Ooooooh… 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...