Sunday, October 16, 2011

Old Body, Here I Come!

My doctor gave me the “thumbs up” last week. You know, the “Hey-You-Can’t-Use-Pregnancy-And-Postpartum-As-An-Excuse-To-Eat-Massive-Amounts-Of-Food-And-Not-Go-To-The-Gym-Anymore” speech?

Sad face.

So I started Weight Watchers last week. I decided I better get a move on because it’s been way too easy and convenient for me to visit the Drive-Thru in the afternoon when I’m crazy from living in Baby/Toddler Ville.

And so far, so good. I’ve done WW before, so it isn’t something new, but having to be more conscious of my eating habits again is something to get used to: where I used to just eat the bag of chips because it’s what the baby needed (wink, wink), now I stop and ask myself if I really want them, and if I do, I get a reasonable serving size.

If you ask me, healthier is sometimes a little boooring. But I think I can handle boring if it comes with a smaller butt. Just sayin’.


”Butts,
Photo by mugley


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...