Thursday, November 17, 2011

When Mommy Meets iPhone

I am not the type of person who can focus on two projects at once. The perfectionist in me refuses to do things halfway, so things that I concentrate on in one instance (blogging), fall by the wayside in the next to make room for my "new" thing (iPhone).

Take my blogging ‘come back’. Blogging, commenting, reading regularly - I was starting to get the hang of it all again. And then I got a new cell phone and disappeared. Some of you may have thought I was a goner because of my little one. Some might have thought I was finally getting some sleep. Well, though those sentiments are true, they aren’t the reasons I’ve been gone. Blame my new phone.


iPhone 4S


I’m doing a million gazillion things on it (except writing blog posts), my poor laptop is starting to gather dust! Dreamboat never stood a chance!

Oh, and by “doing a million gazillion things”, I mean this:

iPhone Game App Fashion StoryiPhone Game App - My Town 2iPhone Game App - Top GirliPhone Game App - Bakery Story


Um, yeah.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...