Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Cookie You Can Spread? - WW

This is my old boyfriend, Nutella:


He’s a divinely tasty treat. But then I met someone new:


I never met a cookie spread I didn’t like.

If you’ve never had or heard of Speculoos before, the original is by Lotus Bakeries and it’s called Speculoos à Tartiner (See? My love of all things French comes back to haunt me. In a jar.) Imagine, if you will, a spread with a peanut butter consistency and a snickerdoodle or very mild gingersnap flavor. I think it's what Heaven might taste like.

*Uuuuugghhhgguuuurggglllee* 



For more Wordless Wednesday or Mostly Wordless Wednesday, 

1 comment:

Alexia said...

I am literally drooling over here and plotting my visit to Trader Joe's!! It's an hour drive to the nearest one but thinking that may become this pregnant lady's new BFF!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...