Thursday, December 8, 2011

Nightlight - AF


According to An Island Life: 

"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response."


I’ve slept with a nightlight on in my room for forever – that is, until I married my husband.

I know, I know, why does this grown woman need to sleep with a nightlight? Well, ‘cause I don’t like not seeing what’s around me if I wake up in the middle of the night! I’ve stubbed one too many pinky toes that way! Plus, I want to see all of my exit options in case a monster ever comes into our room.

Anyway, HBL and I have compromised on this whole nightlight situation: when I want some light, I sleep with my phone (which I charge on my night stand) facing up. When he wants it dark, I put my phone face down. Until I hear him snoring, then I put it face up again… Everybody wins!

My question today:

Do you sleep with a nightlight on?



If you’d like to participate in Aloha Friday, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at today's installation of Aloha Friday at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...