Thursday, January 26, 2012

In A Funk - AF


According to An Island Life: 

"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response."


I’ve been in a funk lately. I’ve been stressed over all the things I want to do, worried about the things I should do and unmotivated to do the things I need to do.

How’s that for overload?

With that kind of activity going on in the gray matter, I just play Bejeweled on my phone to cope. Capital “P”, Pathetic.

My question today:

When you’re in a funk, what do you do to take your mind off of things?


If you’d like to participate in Aloha Friday, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at today's installation of Aloha Friday at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...