Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Blog's Anniversary And Goal: The Kitchen Sink v4

I had an anniversary on Tuesday. A major milestone, actually: it was my blog’s three-year blogiversary!

Three years this blog has been alive (and dead at one point). I went back to read some old posts and was struck by how different my life is now compared to then. The living that’s gone on, the major life happenings, all in three short years. It sure doesn’t seem like a lot when you say it - three years - but if I were to catalog all of my experiences, geez Louise, there was a lot of living in that chunk of time!

Since it’s the New Year, there’s a lot of talk around the ‘net about setting blog goals and all that jazz. And with another anniversary under my belt, hey! That’s not a bad idea! And after some thoughtful consideration, there is just one goal I've decided to set for this year:

Don’t quit.

And now, the sink:


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...