Friday, February 17, 2012

Warm Weather - AF


According to An Island Life: 

"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response."


Is the winter season out here on the west side of the country melting away already? I just put some shorts on Monkey boy because it was warm!

My question today:

What’s one thing you’re looking forward to doing once the warmer weather hits?


If you’d like to participate in Aloha Friday, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at today's installation of Aloha Friday at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...