Thursday, March 15, 2012

Moving: TKS v10

Oh friends, after a whirlwind weekend (which I will write about in a later post), I’ve been dealing with a week full of crazy. Why? ‘Cause we’re moving! Going through our stuff, sifting and organizing all the junk we have is enough to make me bonkers.

Keep, donate, trash? Keep, donate, trash? Repeat a thousand more times. 

Anyway, that’s what I’ve been doing all week long. Hopefully the process will be as painless as possible and we’ll be settled in our new home by the end of the weekend. Would you like to see what our kitchen sink looks like during this whole moving process?


I know, right? How is this possible when we're living in utter chaos? Well, I owe it all to one thing: ordering in. Maybe that's cheating, but who cares? The last thing on my mind is cooking when I have to deal with the madness that is packing up a house.

Pray I make it out alive!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...