Monday, April 23, 2012

When Life Attacks

Okay, that’s a little dramatic, but when every opportunity I have to get online to post is thwarted by real life happenings, I can’t help if I sometimes feel like anti-blog forces are against me!

It’s been a very quick month since I last posted (I can’t believe it myself), but I’ve been doing a lot of stuff: raising two kids, enjoying the mild weather, swimming, designing sites (I have two customers! Who knew?!), DSLR shopping, auditioning…


Between playing HBL on Drawsome and "cooking" Top Ramen, life really takes a chunk outta my blogging time. (All very attack-y kind of stuff, right? Saboteurs!) Just when I get a routine down, life changes it up and I’m back at Square One - I’m not very good with change. It takes a while for me to get my bearings...

So. What have you all been up to?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...